Jacks for Automotive Industry
Joyce/Dayton Jacks are used by the automotive industry to support assembly line operation. Self-locking jacks are a vital component in positioning and holding products applications. Jacks are also used in testing equipment, in leveling operations, and in ergonomic transfer stations.
Joyce machine screw jacks are available in capacities ranging from 250 lbs. to 250 tons and Electric Cylinders are available in capacities up to 20 tons.
Joyce/Dayton provides complete mechanical systems including motors, gear boxes, shafting and controls enabling the customer to specify all jack related products from a single, reliable source. Experienced Application Engineers offer practical solutions to enhance the performance of Joyce Jacks for the Automotive Industry.
Joyce/Dayton a Trusted Leader
Here is why it’s easy to do business with Joyce:
- Joyce, providing innovative solutions since 1873
- Highest quality products backed by exceptional warranty
- Experience meeting food industry requirements
- Full line of Stainless Jacks - ideal for the food industry
- Miniature Jacks – aluminum housing and stainless screws
- Free online design software
- Commitment to total customer satisfaction
- Outstanding on-time delivery record
Automotive Industry Applications
- Ergonomic transfer station adjustment
- Operation of gauging/testing equipment
- Leveling heavy duty truck trailers
- Car lifts inside trucks
Solution Design Specifications
- Self-locking machine screw jacks hold position
- High ratio jacks with anti-backlash for precise positioning
- Motorized machine screw or ball screw jacks
- Electric Cylinders and Multipurpose Actuators
Complete Lifting Systems
Joyce/Dayton provides complete lifting systems customized to your environment and unique industry specifications.
To find your solution:
- Contact an experienced Application Engineer at [email protected] or (800) 523-5204.
- Try JAX® Online, our free, web-based linear motion design software at joycedayton.com.