The premier manufacturer of Screw Jacks, Actuators, and Lifting Equipment
A Proven Leader
Joyce/Dayton Corp., the premier manufacturer of Screw Jacks, Actuators, and Lifting Equipment in North America, has remained in continuous operation since it was established in 1873. Our long history of designing and manufacturing high quality products is unparalleled in the industry. Joyce Engineers are tenured and have the expertise needed to develop innovative solutions for today’s customers.
A Giant in the Industry
Joyce/Dayton screw jacks and electric cylinders are routinely used to:
- Maintain adjustment of large rolls in steel mill operations
- Adjust conveyor height in machinery
- Move and support huge structural elements used in municipal projects
- Stabilize and deploy equipment used in heavy mining and drilling operations
- Operate maintenance and material lifts for many industries
- Operate gantry systems for dockside and other operations
- Provide linear motion solutions in industrial applications worldwide
It’s easy to do business with Joyce!
Fundamental to our longevity and success in business is the commitment Joyce/Dayton makes to quality and service. All of our products are supported by a qualified and experienced team of Application Engineers and Customer Service Representatives with the expertise needed to develop innovative solutions for today’s customers.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority
- Decades of experience with a wide variety of applications
- Respected name in the industry
- Willingness and ability to provide custom product solutions
- High product quality and reliability
- Ideal lead times and expediting options
Joyce Offers Much More
In addition, Joyce offers JAX® Online, our free, industry-leading software that enables you to specify the right jacks and components for your ideal lifting and positioning systems.
JAX Online allows you to:
- Size a jack or system
- Enter load, speed, and travel required
- Create a layout with bills of material
- Size motors, shafting, miter boxes, etc.
- Create a detailed technical report with your specific system data
- Request a quote for a jack or system