Web-based JAX® Online software enables you to quickly specify the best jack or actuator for your application. Watch this quick tutorial video to learn the easy steps you need to get started.
You’ll see how to:
- Enter your system requirements of load, travel speed and rise and allow the program to find the right jack or electric cylinder for you.
- Configure, view, and download 3D models and drawings
- Save progress on project files in your password protected account.
- Generate technical data sheets complete with torque and power requirements
- Access your project files from any desktop computer.
- Automatically submit a Request for Quote for the jack or electric cylinder you specify
- Design single or multi-jack systems complete with bill of materials
The result is that JAX Online software will help you accurately specify the products you need and quickly receive quotes for those products. You can even save these JAX files into your personal account for completion at later times and access the files from any computer.