Joyce Lifting & Linear Motion Systems
Joyce/Dayton screw jacks and lifting systems offer wide-ranging lifting and positioning solutions for diverse industries. Our robust jacks reliably move and accurately position loads up to 250-tons. Joyce configures jacks with components such as motors, gear reducers, shafting, coupling, and motion control devices to create complete multi-jack systems.
4-Jack Electronically Synchronized System Demo
Receive industry-leading technical support from Joyce/Dayton Application Engineers. Our team is experienced and responsive. Their knowledge and personalized service make them the “go-to” guys for any of your project needs.
If you prefer, you can begin your design exploration with Joyce’s JAX Online software. This free software enables you to select a jack and create a system, or enter your requirements and let the program make the selection. Either way, the program delivers a copy of technical information essential to your project.
Joyce offers complete systems to meet your requirements. Customers have depending on us to specify their system components for decades. Just tell us what you need, and we can provide the technical support to successfully size your lifting system. Joyce offers the most comprehensive support for customers requiring multi-jack lifting and positioning systems.
Size Your System with JAX® Online
Our easy-to-use JAX® Online software enables you to specify the right jacks and components for your ideal lifting and linear motion systems. You can start with a complete set of requirements, or just a few simple inputs, and let JAX Online suggest the perfect components. The detailed reports created are complete ideal for inclusion in technical project files, saving you time. Register at joycedayton.com and begin using this free software today!
- Size jacks and complete systems, from any computer
- Automatically configure and download 2D and 3D models of specific jacks
- Save files to your private account and return to your designs at any time
- Evaluate multiple combinations and options before choosing your final design.
- Automatically generate a bill of materials in real-time
- Request a quote and transmit your requirements with a single click
Quick Start Jack Selection Video
Web-based JAX® Online software enables you to quickly specify the best jack or actuator for your application. Watch this quick tutorial video to learn the easy steps you need to get started.
You’ll see how to:
- Enter your system requirements of load, travel speed and rise and allow the program to find the right jack or electric cylinder for you.
- Configure, view, and download 3D models and drawings
- Save progress on project files in your password protected account.
- Generate technical data sheets complete with torque and power requirements
- Access your project files from any desktop computer.
- Automatically submit a Request for Quote for the jack or electric cylinder you specify
- Design single or multi-jack systems complete with bill of materials
The result is that JAX Online software will help you accurately specify the products you need and quickly receive quotes for those products. You can even save these JAX files into your personal account for completion at later times and access the files from any computer.
Watch our Quick Start System Building Video
See how easy it is to build a multi-jack system using web-based JAX Online System Designer and submit it for a quote. This video expands on the information presented in the Quick Start video, Lifting Jack.
You’ll learn how simple it is to:
- Click and drag components to build the right lifting system for your application
- Download a report with detailed jack information, system diagram and bill of materials
- Save project files to your personal account and access them from any computer
- Submit your design for a Request for Quote for the entire system